HOTEL'S ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management and staff of FODELE BEACH & WATER PARK HOLIDAY RESORT, being aware of the importance of environmental protection for sustainable development, developed and implemented an Environmental Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001:2015 . The EMS covers all hotel activities, namely accommodation, catering and leisure services.
To this end, the management of FODELE BEACH and WATER PARK HOLIDAY RESORT is bound to:
- To comply with any legislative or other requirements to which its activities fall and relates to its environmental aspects.
- Evaluate the environmental impact of its activities with a view to reducing or eliminating the negative environmental impact.
- To be active in every possible way towards the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution, and
- To pursue continuous improvement by setting goals.
Based on these commitments, the Management of FODELE BEACH and WATER PARK HOLIDAY RESORT aims at:
- Carrying out actions to save energy, reduce water consumption, prevent pollution and reduce and properly manage the solid and liquid waste generated.
- Informing all stakeholders about the environmental actions it carries out in order to raise awareness and engage them.
- Training and raising awareness of its staff with a view to its active participation in the environmental management system.
- Informing customers about the environmental activities of the hotel, with the aim of encouraging their active participation.
- Undertaking actions for sustainable use of resources, adaptation to climate change and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
The above guidelines of our policy are achieved through the Environmental Management System EN 14001:2015, with the development of specific and measurable objectives, regular monitoring of environmental parameters, control of the performance of interventions, inspection of the performance of the System and reviewing its objectives with a view to upgrading them.