HOTEL'S FOOD SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
The Management and staff of FODELE BEACH & WATER PARK HOLIDAY RESORT, being aware of the importance of protecting the environment for sustainable development, developed and implemented a Food Safety Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 22000: 2018. The FSMS covers the activities of the hotel related to catering services.
To this end, the management of FODELE BEACH and WATER PARK HOLIDAY RESORT is bound to:
- To comply with any legislative or other requirements to which its activities fall and relates to food safety and hygiene.
- To continuously assess food hygiene and safety risks and validate the risk analysis with the aim of eliminating potential food safety and health risks.
- To pursue continuous improvement by setting goals.
- To ensure the proper implementation and continuous improvement of the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- To continuously train, raise awareness and ensure the adequacy of staff to ensure a high level of know-how and everyone is aware of food safety
- For the continuous improvement of our practices
- To maintain the communication channels we have established with our suppliers and customers
- To ensure all necessary resources for the maintenance and updating of the system and the improvement of installations, equipment and working environment
- To monitor all indicators that have been set and related to the safety of the products produced
The above guidelines of our policy are achieved through the Environmental Management System EN ISO 22001:2018, with the development of specific and measurable objectives, the regular control of practices - installations and infrastructure, the control of the performance of interventions, the inspection of the System performance and reviewing its objectives with a view to upgrading them.